Contact details for teaching & research staff, research-only staff, students and honorary staff. You may also consult the School of Physics directory.
- A toy model of galaxy evolution inspired by stellar metallicity measurements from the SAMI survey Wednesday December 2nd 2020 @12pm, Zoom Colloquium Dr S[...]
- CMB Cosmology with BICEP/Keck and SPT-3G Wednesday November 25th 2020 @12pm, Zoom Colloquium Dr[...]
- Veloce - and what it takes to open new discovery phase space for exoplanets, without spending a bomb. Wednesday November 18th 2020 @12pm, Zoom Colloquium Pro[...]
- The evolution (or not) of the star formation efficiency, dust content, and duty cycle of high-z galaxies Wednesday November 11th 2020 @12pm, Zoom Colloquium Dr[...]
- Can uncertainties in the evolution of the massive stars explain EM and GW observations? Wednesday October 21st 2020 @12pm, Zoom Colloquium Pooj[...]
- Probing the nature of dark matter with galaxy-galaxy strong gravitational lensing Wednesday October 14th 2020 @12pm, Zoom Colloquium Doro[...]
- Real or not real? What cosmological simulations can (and cannot) tell us about the cold phase of the CGM Wednesday September 30th 2020 @12pm, Zoom Colloquium Dr[...]