Contact details for teaching & research staff, research-only staff, students and honorary staff. You may also consult the School of Physics directory.
- Observational consequences of binary neutron star merger remnants Wednesday June 17th 2020 @12pm, Zoom Colloquium Nikhil[...]
- Cosmological tests using galaxy-galaxy lensing and clustering amplitudes in KiDS-1000 Wednesday May 6th 2020 @12pm, Zoom Colloquium Prof. Chr[...]
- The imprint of their explosions: Using supernova remnants to understand stellar death (postponed due to Covid-19 pandemic social distancing m[...]
- Full of Orions? dissecting extreme, dusty starbursts on (k)pc-scales Wed 11th March 2020 @2:15 PM, level 7 Conference Room,[...]
- Morphological transformations in the local Universe: an observational and theoretical perspective Wed 4th March 2020 @12:00 PM, level 7 Conference Room,[...]
- Population synthesis of massive stellar binaries and predictions for the formation of (binary) black holes Wed 26th Feb 2020 @12:00 PM, level 7 Conference Room, D[...]
- The origin and fate of the discs of spiral galaxies from numerical simulations Wed 19th Feb 2020 @12:00 PM, level 7 Conference Room, D[...]