We’ll do our best to answer any questions you might have about astronomy and astrophysics. Questions (minus identifying information) and answers will also be posted on this site for others to learn from.
- Observational consequences of binary neutron star merger remnants Wednesday June 17th 2020 @12pm, Zoom Colloquium Nikhil[...]
- Cosmological tests using galaxy-galaxy lensing and clustering amplitudes in KiDS-1000 Wednesday May 6th 2020 @12pm, Zoom Colloquium Prof. Chr[...]
- The imprint of their explosions: Using supernova remnants to understand stellar death (postponed due to Covid-19 pandemic social distancing m[...]
- Full of Orions? dissecting extreme, dusty starbursts on (k)pc-scales Wed 11th March 2020 @2:15 PM, level 7 Conference Room,[...]
- Morphological transformations in the local Universe: an observational and theoretical perspective Wed 4th March 2020 @12:00 PM, level 7 Conference Room,[...]
- Population synthesis of massive stellar binaries and predictions for the formation of (binary) black holes Wed 26th Feb 2020 @12:00 PM, level 7 Conference Room, D[...]
- The origin and fate of the discs of spiral galaxies from numerical simulations Wed 19th Feb 2020 @12:00 PM, level 7 Conference Room, D[...]