We’ll do our best to answer any questions you might have about astronomy and astrophysics. Questions (minus identifying information) and answers will also be posted on this site for others to learn from.
- Real or not real? What cosmological simulations can (and cannot) tell us about the cold phase of the CGM Wednesday September 30th 2020 @12pm, Zoom Colloquium Dr[...]
- Precision weak lensing and the dispersion in the stellar-to-halo mass relation. Wednesday September 16th 2020 @12pm, Zoom Colloquium Po[...]
- IGM Attenuation Bias for Lyman Continuum Detected Galaxies at z > 3.0 Wednesday September 9th 2020 @12pm, Zoom Colloquium Dr[...]
- Probing neural networks for science: What is it they are learning? Wednesday August 26th 2020 @12pm, Zoom Colloquium Dr Co[...]
- Heavy Puzzle Pieces: Nucleosynthesis Models of the Intermediate Neutron-capture Process Wednesday July 22nd 2020 @12pm, Zoom Colloquium Melanie[...]
- Observational consequences of binary neutron star merger remnants Wednesday June 17th 2020 @12pm, Zoom Colloquium Nikhil[...]
- Cosmological tests using galaxy-galaxy lensing and clustering amplitudes in KiDS-1000 Wednesday May 6th 2020 @12pm, Zoom Colloquium Prof. Chr[...]