We’ll do our best to answer any questions you might have about astronomy and astrophysics. Questions (minus identifying information) and answers will also be posted on this site for others to learn from.
- Studying the Tiniest, Oldest Galaxies in the Milky Way's Assembly History through Chemical Tagging and Kinematics Wednesday 20 Oct 2021 @ 12:00 p.m., Zoom Kaley Brauer,[...]
- Improving estimates of the growth rate of structure with galaxy-velocity cross correlations Wednesday 13 Oct 2021 @ 12:00 p.m., Zoom Ryan Turner, S[...]
- Exploring exotic transients in modern surveys Wednesday 29 Sep 2021 @ 04:00 p.m., Zoom Dr Charlotte A[...]
- Open questions in formation of compact binary star systems Wednesday 22 Sep 2021 @ 04:00 p.m., Zoom Sophie Lund Sc[...]
- Evolution of Stellar Feedback from Reionization to The Milky Way: A Diverse Toolset of Imaging, Spectroscopy, and Modelling for Understanding the Impact of Massive Stars Wednesday 08 Sep 2021 @ 10:00 a.m., Zoom Grace Olivier,[...]
- Search, analysis and localization of FRBs Wednesday 25 Aug 2021 @ 10:00 a.m., Zoom Kshitij Aggarw[...]
- Lya Transmission in the Reionizing Intergalactic Medium Wednesday 18 Aug 2021 @ 12:00 p.m., Zoom Dr Hyunbae Par[...]