Contact details for teaching & research staff, research-only staff, students and honorary staff. You may also consult the School of Physics directory.
- TBA - Dr. Rossana Ruggeri - 17th April 2019 Wed 17 April, 2019 @12:00 PM, level 7, David Caro Build[...]
- Baryonic effects on next-generation cosmological probes - How will we get the accuracy required? Wed 30 January, 2019 @12 PM, level 7, David Caro Buildi[...]
- Applications of Machine Learning in Stellar Astrophysics Wed 12 December, 2018 @12:00 PM, level 7Dr George Angel[...]
- The role of turbulence, magnetic fields and feedback for star formation Wed 05 December, 2018 @11:30 AM, level 6Dr Christoph Fe[...]
- Neutron Stars as Cosmic Laboratories Wed 28 November, 2018 @12:00 PM, level 7Dr Vanessa Grab[...]
- Integral-field spectroscopy of galaxies Mon 19 November, 2018 @2:15 PM, level 7Professor Tim de[...]
- Newtonian noise studies for future generation gravitational-wave detectors Wed 14 November 2018 @12:00 PM, level 6Dr. Pat Meyers U[...]