Contact details for teaching & research staff, research-only staff, students and honorary staff. You may also consult the School of Physics directory.
- Shining a light on planetary processes Wed 13 Sep, 2017 @12PM, level 7Dr. Helen Brand, Scienti[...]
- After GW150914: gravitational-wave astronomy in the era of routine detection Wed 30 Aug, 2017 @12PM, level 7Dr. Eric Thrane, Senior[...]
- Modelling thermonuclear supernovae: how to blow up a white dwarf star Wed 09 Aug, 2017 @12PM, level 7Dr. Stuart Sim, Lecturer[...]
- Galaxies at Cosmic Dawn: Exploring the First Billion Years with Hubble and Spitzer - Implications for JWST Wed 02 Aug, 2017 @12PM, level 7Prof. Garth Illingworth,[...]
- Tenure-track position Apply - deadline Monday, 16 Oct 2017 The School of Phys[...]
- Star formation quenching in cluster galaxies from integrated and spatially resolved spectra The distribution of galaxy properties such as colors, m[...]
- HI and metal absorption lines during the Epoch of Reionization In this work, we study the epoch of Reionization (EoR)[...]