Contact details for teaching & research staff, research-only staff, students and honorary staff. You may also consult the School of Physics directory.
- Newtonian noise studies for future generation gravitational-wave detectors Wed 14 November 2018 @12:00 PM, level 6Dr. Pat Meyers U[...]
- Cosmoclimatology - How cosmic rays connect to clouds and climate Mon 12 November 2018 @11:30 AM, level 6Jacob Svensmark[...]
- How to tackle a giant Star: multi-wavelength studies of cool, evolved stars using HST and VLTI Thurs 8th November, 2018 @15:30 PM, level 6Dr Gioia Rau[...]
- MeerKAT inaugurated Wed 7 November 2018 @14:00 PM, level 6Dr. Marisa Geyer[...]
- Fundamental Limitations on the Calibration of Redundant 21-cm Cosmology Instruments Fri 2 November 2018 @12:00 PM, level 6Ruby Byrne Univer[...]
- Space Weather: How space affects our day-to-day life Wed 31 October, 2018 @12:00 PM, level 7Dr. Julie Currie[...]
- The stellar kinematics and star-formation histories of high-redshift galaxies Wed 24 October, 2018 @12:00 PM, level 7Dr Trevor Mendel[...]