We’ll do our best to answer any questions you might have about astronomy and astrophysics. Questions (minus identifying information) and answers will also be posted on this site for others to learn from.
- Shining a light on planetary processes Wed 13 Sep, 2017 @12PM, level 7Dr. Helen Brand, Scienti[...]
- After GW150914: gravitational-wave astronomy in the era of routine detection Wed 30 Aug, 2017 @12PM, level 7Dr. Eric Thrane, Senior[...]
- Modelling thermonuclear supernovae: how to blow up a white dwarf star Wed 09 Aug, 2017 @12PM, level 7Dr. Stuart Sim, Lecturer[...]
- Galaxies at Cosmic Dawn: Exploring the First Billion Years with Hubble and Spitzer - Implications for JWST Wed 02 Aug, 2017 @12PM, level 7Prof. Garth Illingworth,[...]
- Tenure-track position Apply - deadline Monday, 16 Oct 2017 The School of Phys[...]
- Star formation quenching in cluster galaxies from integrated and spatially resolved spectra The distribution of galaxy properties such as colors, m[...]
- HI and metal absorption lines during the Epoch of Reionization In this work, we study the epoch of Reionization (EoR)[...]