We’ll do our best to answer any questions you might have about astronomy and astrophysics. Questions (minus identifying information) and answers will also be posted on this site for others to learn from.
- Black Hole Mass Scaling Relations for Spiral Galaxies Wed 19th September, 2018 @12:00 PM, level 7Dr Benjamin[...]
- TBA: Emily Wisnioski Wed 12th September, 2018 @12:00 PM, level 7Dr Emily Wis[...]
- TBA: Sarah Hegarty Wed 29 August, 2018 @12:00 PM, level 7Sarah Hegarty, Ph[...]
- Exploring the effects of crystallographic orientation on shock features in Martian meteorites: how does the orientation of a crystal affect how it bends or breaks? Thurs 16 August, 2018 @14:00 PM, level 6 Opat RoomDr Lu[...]
- New frontiers in exoplanetary and stellar astrophysics with Australian observational facilities Wed 08 August, 2018 @12:00 PM, level 7Associate Profess[...]
- Pulsar glitches and vortex tangles: a neutron star super-mixture Wed 1 August, 2018 @12:00 PM, level 7Lisa Drummond, PhD[...]
- Pulsars as gravitational wave sources Wed 25 July, 2018 @12:00 PM, level 7Dr Matthew Pitkin,[...]