We’ll do our best to answer any questions you might have about astronomy and astrophysics. Questions (minus identifying information) and answers will also be posted on this site for others to learn from.
- Studying the explosive Universe and gravitational waves through the automation of Australian radio telescopes Mon 25 February, 2019 @14:15 PM, level 7, David Caro Bu[...]
- Gravitational-wave observations of binary black holes—future discoveries and the physics of binary evolution Thurs 14 February 2019 @12:00 PM, level 7, David Caro B[...]
- Illuminating the Cosmic Web with Fluorescent Ly-alpha emission Wed 13 February, 2019 @12:00 PM, level 7, David Caro Bu[...]
- What is the Dark Matter: the importance of Baryons Mon 11 February, 2019 @14.15 PM, level 6, Opat Seminar[...]
- Weighing the Molecular Gas Reservoirs of High Redshift Galaxies Wed 6 February 2019 @12:00 PM, level 7, David Caro Buil[...]
- Baryonic effects on next-generation cosmological probes - How will we get the accuracy required? Wed 30 January, 2019 @12 PM, level 7, David Caro Buildi[...]
- Applications of Machine Learning in Stellar Astrophysics Wed 12 December, 2018 @12:00 PM, level 7Dr George Angel[...]